Diasend® is a web-based diabetes management system that allows you to store, review, and print your insulin pump and blood glucose meter data on the Diasend® website. Since the system is web-based, you can upload your data at home, and your authorized healthcare providers can review it between or during appointments, neatly sorted into charts and graphs on the secure Diasend® website. Diasend® has been developed in accordance with PIPEDA security requirements and privacy regulations. During your appointments, you can sit together to review what's working and identify where there is room for improvement. You will need the wireless download cable (sent with your Animas® Pump Kit) and install Diasend® Uploader in order to upload your data to your Diasend.com account.
- Integrated pump and glucose meter data: Diasend® Uploader is compatible with the Animas® Vibe®, OneTouch® Ping® and Animas® 2020 insulin pumps and most glucose meters used by Animas patients
- With Diasend® Uploader, there are fewer steps to access and review data
- New and improved reports: Diasend® offers a standardized, familiar format to review data
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows (see specifications below)
- PC running Microsoft® Vista®, Microsoft® Windows® XP, Microsoft® Windows® 7,Microsoft® Windows® 8 or Apple computer running Mac OS® 10.5.7 or later
- Wireless download cable (sent with your Animas® Pump Kit). Call Customer Care at 1-866-406-4844 for cable inquiries
- Internet access
Microsoft®, Windows® and Vista® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation, Mac OS® is a registered trademark of Apple corporation.