How does Dexcom’s Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) work?
What are the components of the Dexcom G4® PLATINUM CGM System?
How can I use Dexcom’s CGM technology to better manage my blood glucose?
What is the accuracy and sensing performance of the Dexcom G4® PLATINUM CGM System?
What makes Dexcom G4® PLATINUM CGM technology so accurate?
How long does each Sensor last?
Is it easy to calibrate?
What other features does the Dexcom G4® PLATINUM CGM System offer?
Who can use the Dexcom G4® PLATINUM CGM System?
What software can I use to download Dexcom CGM data?
Can I get a copy of the product brochure?
- Dexcom G4 PLATINUM Continuous Glucose Monitoring System User’s Guide (LBL-012080).
- JDRF Continuous Glucose Monitoring Study Group. Continuous Glucose Monitoring and Intensive Treatment of Type 1 Diabetes. N Engl J Med. 2008:359(14):1464-1476.
- Effectiveness and Safety of the Dexcom G4® Continuous Glucose Monitoring System, RPT-901776. Reference is YSI (Yellow Springs Laboratory Instrument).
- Observational Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of the Dexcom G4™ Continuous Glucose Monitoring System in Pediatrics, RPT-901951. Reference is SMBG (self monitoring blood glucose meter).
- Damiano et al, “A Comparative Effectiveness Analysis of Three Continuous Glucose Monitors,” Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, OnlineFirst published April 21, 2014. Web.
- Matuleviciene et al, “A Clinical Trial of the Accuracy and Treatment Experience of the Dexcom G4 Sensor (Dexcom G4 System) and Enlite Sensor (Guardian REAL-Time System) Tested Simultaneously in Ambulatory Patients with Type 1 Diabetes.” Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics 16(11): 759-767, 2014.
- Kropff et al, “Accuracy of two continuous glucose monitoring systems: a head-to- head comparison under clinical research centre and daily life conditions.” Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism 17: 343–349, 2015.
- At least 2 calibrations are required and more might be necessary.
- Dexcom STUDIO® is optional software.